On May 29, 2017 the Mowat Centre, an independent public policy think tank at the University of Toronto, is holding the Emerging Energy Trends conference at the MaRS Discovery Centre. Jay Shepherd of our firm will be the Moderator for the panel on Utility Business Models. The panel features speakers from Enbridge, Hydro Ottawa, Spark Solar, and the National Regulatory Research Institute. Jay has been a voice for the evolution of the energy sector for many years, and has written and spoken extensively on these subjects. For more information, please visit the event website here.
- Jay Shepherd Recognized in 2018 Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- Mark Rubenstein Presents at CEA Workshop on the Changing Customer and Utility Business Model Evolution
- Mark Rubenstein Presents at OEB Electricity Distributor Orientation
- Jay Shepherd to Moderate Mowat Centre Energy Conference Panel
- Mark Rubenstein Co-Chairs OBA Recent Development in Energy Regulation Event