Click here to review a Shepherd Rubenstein memorandum provided to our clients & friends on five simple ways the Ontario Energy Board could reduce electricity bills right now by bending the delivery rates (distribution and transmission) cost curve.
- Mark Rubenstein Participated in a Panel Discussion on Enhancing Regulatory Effectiveness
- Shepherd Rubenstein Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Editions of ‘Best Lawyers’ in Canada & Chambers Canada Guide
- Mark Rubenstein Appointed Chair of the Ontario Bar Association’s Natural Resources and Energy Law Section
- Mark Rubenstein Chairs OBA Vavilov Standard of Review Program
- Mark Rubenstein Co-Chairs OBA Recent Development in Energy Regulation Panel