On December 4th, Mark Rubenstein co-chaired the Ontario Bar Association’s ‘Recent Developments in Energy Law’ continuing professional development program. The panel discussion features a range of speakers discussing the latest energy regulatory developments in Ontario and federally.
- Mark Rubenstein Appointed Chair of the Ontario Bar Association’s Natural Resources and Energy Law Section
- Mark Rubenstein Chairs OBA Vavilov Standard of Review Program
- Mark Rubenstein Co-Chairs OBA Recent Development in Energy Regulation Panel
- Shepherd Rubenstein Lawyers Ranked by Chambers Canada Guide
- Memo: Bending the Delivery Rates Cost Curve