On December 4th, Mark Rubenstein co-chaired the Ontario Bar Association’s ‘Recent Developments in Energy Law’ continuing professional development program. The panel discussion features a range of speakers discussing the latest energy regulatory developments in Ontario and federally.
- Energy Regulatory Update (Q3, 2021)
- Mark Rubenstein Appointed to OEB’s New Adjudicative Modernization Committee
- Mark Rubenstein Speaks at the OEA’s Long Term Planning Framework Symposium
- Jay Shepherd Recognized in 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- Mark Rubenstein Participated in a Panel Discussion on Enhancing Regulatory Effectiveness