On December 4th, Mark Rubenstein co-chaired the Ontario Bar Association’s ‘Recent Developments in Energy Law’ continuing professional development program. The panel discussion features a range of speakers discussing the latest energy regulatory developments in Ontario and federally.
- Mark Rubenstein Speaks at the OEA’s Long Term Planning Framework Symposium
- Jay Shepherd Recognized in 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- Mark Rubenstein Participated in a Panel Discussion on Enhancing Regulatory Effectiveness
- Shepherd Rubenstein Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Editions of ‘Best Lawyers’ in Canada & Chambers Canada Guide
- Mark Rubenstein Appointed Chair of the Ontario Bar Association’s Natural Resources and Energy Law Section