Mark Rubenstein has been appointed Chair of the Ontario Bar Association’s Natural Resources and Energy Law Section Executive for the 2020-2021 term. Mark will also continue to serve as a member-at-large on the executive of the Ontario Bar Association’s Administrative Law Section where he was re-elected.
- Energy Regulatory Update (Q3, 2021)
- Mark Rubenstein Appointed to OEB’s New Adjudicative Modernization Committee
- Mark Rubenstein Speaks at the OEA’s Long Term Planning Framework Symposium
- Jay Shepherd Recognized in 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- Mark Rubenstein Participated in a Panel Discussion on Enhancing Regulatory Effectiveness