Mark Rubenstein has been appointed Chair of the Ontario Bar Association’s Natural Resources and Energy Law Section Executive for the 2020-2021 term. Mark will also continue to serve as a member-at-large on the executive of the Ontario Bar Association’s Administrative Law Section where he was re-elected.
- Mark Rubenstein Participated in a Panel Discussion on Enhancing Regulatory Effectiveness
- Shepherd Rubenstein Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Editions of ‘Best Lawyers’ in Canada & Chambers Canada Guide
- Mark Rubenstein Appointed Chair of the Ontario Bar Association’s Natural Resources and Energy Law Section
- Mark Rubenstein Chairs OBA Vavilov Standard of Review Program
- Mark Rubenstein Co-Chairs OBA Recent Development in Energy Regulation Panel