On September 9th, Mark Rubenstein was a panelist at a webinar discussion hosted by CAMPUT titled, Enhancing Regulatory Effectiveness: Smooth Sailing? The panel discussed how energy regulatory tribunals in Canada are under pressure to evolve and adapt in order to advance the efficiency and effectiveness of their regulation. A video of the webinar is available here.
- Mark Rubenstein Participated in a Panel Discussion on Enhancing Regulatory Effectiveness
- Shepherd Rubenstein Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Editions of ‘Best Lawyers’ in Canada & Chambers Canada Guide
- Mark Rubenstein Appointed Chair of the Ontario Bar Association’s Natural Resources and Energy Law Section
- Mark Rubenstein Chairs OBA Vavilov Standard of Review Program
- Mark Rubenstein Co-Chairs OBA Recent Development in Energy Regulation Panel