Mark Rubenstein has been appointed to the Ontario Energy Board’s new Adjudicative Modernization Committee (AMC). The AMC is tasked with providing early advice to the OEB’s senior management and Chief Commissioner, and serve as a forum for informal discussion with stakeholders on adjudication process and policy.
- Energy Regulatory Update (Q3, 2021)
- Mark Rubenstein Appointed to OEB’s New Adjudicative Modernization Committee
- Mark Rubenstein Speaks at the OEA’s Long Term Planning Framework Symposium
- Jay Shepherd Recognized in 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- Mark Rubenstein Participated in a Panel Discussion on Enhancing Regulatory Effectiveness